Monday, September 7, 2009

The Blue Doggie

The Lollygagger has a thing for balloons. Well, books too, but she runs all over the place with a balloon.

Recently, she bought a pack of those balloons that you can twist into crazy flowers or animals. The Lollygaggers daddy was talked into collapsing his lungs to get a few blown up and managed to fill a long blue balloon.

Then it was my turn.

She hands it to me and told me to please make "something" out of the balloon.

...Ah, what? Make something?

Alright, I'll give it the 'ol college try.

So, I started to twist the poor thing here and there, making no progress at all. Then suddenly, I could see a pattern. I untwisted in a few places and tried again.
The next thing I knew I made this blue dog.

Who knew I had such a talent? I couldn't do it again if I tried everyday for a million years.
It lasted for about 5 minutes, then it broke.
Any guesses who broke it?Me. Me and my clumsy self. It runs in the family; we're all clumsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment