Monday, September 28, 2009

My sister will never go to hell - part II

My last post started the saga of my sisters big heart and her lousy son-in-law, also known as the Sphincter. I've calmed down a bit, but would still enjoy giving him a poke in the eye.



So, here's the bit that upsets me. He's been claiming he can't find a job because he can't read or write and has a severe case of dyslexia. So who wrote the note? I only found one word that was either a misspelling or another one of his "Wicken" things we can't understand. Not one word had a character that was written backwards. It was written in clear, comprehensive sentences. It was filled with his own incomprehensible stupidity, but it was clearly not written by the dyslexic illiterate he claims to be. It was not the handwriting of my wayward niece, so who wrote the note? I can only conclude it was written by the Sphincter himself.

So what about my Niece? What level of responsibility does she hold? I say all of it. I rest the entire situation on her shoulders. She had and still has the power to stop her sphincter husbands behavior and chooses not to. She fueled the fire by vomiting her spleen on her mother while holed up in her room with him.



She had an ear, attached to a shpincter, that would hang on her every word. She has been a spoiled, nasty little brat her entire life and has not changed. She spies the weakness in her mother others see as gentility and kindness, and she attacks it. She is contrary to her mother and has no plans to change it.

What about my sisters husband? Why didn't he give the little punks a smack down? Why do you think my niece is such a brat? He allows all levels of disrespect toward my sister because he doesn't like confrontation and he could never reprimand his little princess. He's a belly-footed mullusk. Spineless and cowardly.


Oh, geez. There I go again with the venom. Sorry you had to hear that.

I'm thankful I'm not as nice, it makes for a peaceful and harmonious life. So, will I go to hell because I'm willing to give a smack down when it's needed? Surely not.



If I do go to hell, I'll poke him in the eye when I find him.

No comments:

Post a Comment